1. cloud - verb
· make overcast or cloudy; "Fall weather often overcasts our beaches"
2. cloud - verb
· make less visible or unclear; "The stars are obscured by the clouds"; "the big elm tree obscures our view of the valley"
3. cloud - verb
· billow up in the form of a cloud; "The smoke clouded above the houses"
4. cloud - verb
· make gloomy or depressed; "Their faces were clouded with sadness"
5. cloud - verb
· place under suspicion or cast doubt upon; "sully someone's reputation"
6. cloud - verb
· make less clear; "the stroke clouded memories of her youth"
7. cloud - verb
· colour with streaks or blotches of different shades
8. cloud - verb
· make milky or dull; "The chemical clouded the liquid to which it was added"
9. clouded - adjective
· made troubled or apprehensive or distressed in appearance; "his face was clouded with unhappiness"
10. clouded - adjective
· filled or abounding with clouds
11. clouded - adjective
· mentally disordered; "a mind clouded by sorrow"
12. clouded - adjective
· unclear in form or expression; "the blurred aims of the group"; "sometimes one understood clearly and sometimes the meaning was clouded"- H.G.Wells
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.