1. clot - noun
· a lump of material formed from the content of a liquid
2. clot - verb
· change from a liquid to a thickened or solid state; "coagulated blood"
3. clot - verb
· cause to change from a liquid to a solid or thickened state
4. clot - verb
· turn into curds; "curdled milk"
5. clot - verb
· coalesce or unite in a mass; "Blood clots"
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.