1. cloister - noun
· residence that is a place of religious seclusion (such as a monastery)
2. cloister - noun
· a courtyard with covered walks (as in religious institutions)
3. cloister - verb
· surround with a cloister, as of a garden
4. cloister - verb
· surround with a cloister; "cloister the garden"
5. cloister - verb
· seclude from the world in or as if in a cloister; "She cloistered herself in the office"
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.