1. clear - verb
· rid of obstructions; "Clear your desk"
2. clear - verb
· make a way or path by removing objects; "Clear a path through the dense forest"
3. clear - verb
· become clear; "The sky cleared after the storm"
4. clear - verb
· grant authorization or clearance for; "Clear the manuscript for publication"; "The rock star never authorized this slanderous biography"
5. clear - verb
· remove; "clear the leaves from the lawn"; "Clear snow from the road"
6. clear - verb
· go unchallenged; be approved; "The bill cleared the House"
7. clear - verb
· be debited and credited to the proper bank accounts; "The check will clear within 2 business days"
8. clear - verb
· go away or disappear; "The fog cleared in the afternoon"
9. clear - verb
· pass by, over, or under without making contact; "the balloon cleared the tree tops"
10. clear - verb
· make free from confusion or ambiguity; make clear; "Could you clarify these remarks?"; "Clear up the question of who is at fault"
11. clear - verb
· free from payment of customs duties, as of a shipment; "Clear the ship and let it dock"
12. clear - verb
· clear from impurities, blemishes, pollution, etc.; "clear the water before it can be drunk"
13. clear - verb
· yield as a net profit; "This sale netted me $1 million"
14. clear - verb
· make as a net profit; "The company cleared $1 million"
15. clear - verb
· earn on some commercial or business transaction; earn as salary or wages; "How much do you make a month in your new job?"; "She earns a lot in her new job"; "this merger brought in lots of money"; "He clears $5,000 each month"
16. clear - verb
· sell; "We cleared a lot of the old model cars"
17. clear - verb
· pass an inspection or receive authorization; "clear customs"
18. clear - verb
· pronounce not guilty of criminal charges; "The suspect was cleared of the murder charges"
19. clear - verb
· settle, as of a debt; "clear a debt"; "solve an old debt"
20. clear - verb
· make clear, bright, light, or translucent; "The water had to be cleared through filtering"
21. clear - verb
· rid of instructions or data; "clear a memory buffer"
22. clear - verb
· remove (people) from a building; "clear the patrons from the theater after the bomb threat"
23. clear - verb
· remove the occupants of; "Clear the building"
24. clear - verb
· free (the throat) by making a rasping sound; "Clear the throat"
25. cleared - adjective
· rid of objects or obstructions such as e.g. trees and brush; "cleared land"; "cleared streets free of fallen trees and debris"; "a cleared passage through the underbrush"; "played poker on the cleared dining room table"
26. cleared - adjective
· freed from any question of guilt; "is absolved from all blame"; "was now clear of the charge of cowardice"; "his official honor is vindicated"
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.