1. clay - noun
· a very fine-grained soil that is plastic when moist but hard when fired
2. clay - noun
· water soaked soil; soft wet earth
3. clay - noun
· United States general who commanded United States forces in Europe from 1945 to 1949 and who oversaw the Berlin airlift (1897-1978)
4. clay - noun
· United States politician responsible for the Missouri Compromise between free and slave states (1777-1852)
5. clay - noun
· the dead body of a human being; "the cadaver was intended for dissection"; "the end of the police search was the discovery of a corpse"; "the murderer confessed that he threw the stiff in the river"; "honor comes to bless the turf that wraps their clay"
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.