1. clasp - noun
· a fastener (as a buckle or hook) that is used to hold two things together
2. clasp - noun
· the act of grasping; "he released his clasp on my arm"; "he has a strong grip for an old man"; "she kept a firm hold on the railing"
3. clasp - verb
· hold firmly and tightly
4. clasp - verb
· fasten with or as if with a brooch
5. clasp - verb
· fasten with a buckle or buckles
6. clasp - verb
· grasp firmly; "The child clasped my hands"
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.