1. clash - noun
· a loud resonant repeating noise; "he could hear the clang of distant bells"
2. clash - noun
· a state of conflict between persons
3. clash - noun
· a state of conflict between colors; "her dress was a disturbing clash of colors"
4. clash - noun
· a minor short-term fight
5. clash - verb
· crash together with violent impact; "The cars collided"; "Two meteors clashed"
6. clash - verb
· be incompatible; be or come into conflict; "These colors clash"
7. clash - verb
· disagree violently; "We clashed over the new farm policies"
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.