1. clack - noun
· a sharp abrupt noise as if two objects hit together; may be repeated
2. clack - noun
· a simple valve with a hinge on one side; allows fluid to flow in only one direction
3. clack - verb
· make a rattling sound; "clattering dishes"
4. clack - verb
· make a clucking sounds, characteristic of hens
5. clack - verb
· speak (about unimportant matters) rapidly and incessantly
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.