Dictionary Results for circuit|
1. circuit - noun
· an electrical device that provides a path for electrical current to flow
Synonym(s): electrical_circuit, electric_circuit
2. circuit - noun
· a journey or route all the way around a particular place or area; "they took an extended tour of Europe"; "we took a quick circuit of the park"; "a ten-day coach circuit of the island"
Hypernym(s): journey, journeying
3. circuit - noun
· an established itinerary of venues or events that a particular group of people travel to; "she's a familiar name on the club circuit"; "on the lecture circuit"; "the judge makes a circuit of the courts in his district"; "the international tennis circuit"
Hypernym(s): path, route, itinerary
4. circuit - noun
· the boundary line encompassing an area or object; "he had walked the full circumference of his land"; "a danger to all races over the whole circumference of the globe"
Hypernym(s): boundary_line, border, borderline, delimitation, mete
5. circuit - noun
· (law) a judicial division of a state or the United States (so-called because originally judges traveled and held court in different locations); one of the twelve groups of states in the United States that is covered by a particular circuit court of appeals
Hypernym(s): group, grouping
6. circuit - noun
· a racetrack for automobile races
Hypernym(s): racetrack, racecourse, raceway, track
7. circuit - noun
· movement once around a course; "he drove an extra lap just for insurance"
Synonym(s): lap, circle
Hypernym(s): locomotion, travel
8. circuit - verb
· make a circuit; "They were circuiting about the state"
Hypernym(s): travel, go, move, locomote
or unscramble the word you need to complete that puzzle or to finish that
project or homework!
letters to unscramble the word
synonyms, antonyms and related words
word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
word to find the rhymes
letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.