1. circuit - noun
· an electrical device that provides a path for electrical current to flow
2. circuit - noun
· a journey or route all the way around a particular place or area; "they took an extended tour of Europe"; "we took a quick circuit of the park"; "a ten-day coach circuit of the island"
3. circuit - noun
· an established itinerary of venues or events that a particular group of people travel to; "she's a familiar name on the club circuit"; "on the lecture circuit"; "the judge makes a circuit of the courts in his district"; "the international tennis circuit"
4. circuit - noun
· the boundary line encompassing an area or object; "he had walked the full circumference of his land"; "a danger to all races over the whole circumference of the globe"
5. circuit - noun
· (law) a judicial division of a state or the United States (so-called because originally judges traveled and held court in different locations); one of the twelve groups of states in the United States that is covered by a particular circuit court of appeals
6. circuit - noun
· a racetrack for automobile races
7. circuit - noun
· movement once around a course; "he drove an extra lap just for insurance"
8. circuit - verb
· make a circuit; "They were circuiting about the state"
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.