1. cinch - noun
· any undertaking that is easy to do; "marketing this product will be no picnic"
2. cinch - noun
· stable gear consisting of a band around a horse's belly that holds the saddle in place
3. cinch - noun
· a form of all fours in which the players bid for the privilege of naming trumps
4. cinch - verb
· tie a cinch around; "cinch horses"
5. cinch - verb
· make sure of
6. cinch - verb
· get a grip on; get mastery of
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.