1. chuck - noun
· informal terms for a meal
2. chuck - noun
· the part of a forequarter from the neck to the ribs and including the shoulder blade
3. chuck - noun
· a holding device consisting of adjustable jaws that center a workpiece in a lathe or center a tool in a drill
4. chuck - verb
· throw carelessly; "chuck the ball"
5. chuck - verb
· throw away; "Chuck these old notes"
6. chuck - verb
· pat or squeeze fondly or playfully, especially under the chin
7. chuck - verb
· eject the contents of the stomach through the mouth; "After drinking too much, the students vomited"; "He purged continuously"; "The patient regurgitated the food we gave him last night"
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.