1. chorus - noun
· any utterance produced simultaneously by a group; "a chorus of boos"
2. chorus - noun
· a group of people assembled to sing together
3. chorus - noun
· the part of a song where a soloist is joined by a group of singers
4. chorus - noun
· a body of dancers or singers who perform together
5. chorus - noun
· a company of actors who comment (by speaking or singing in unison) on the action in a classical Greek play
6. chorus - verb
· utter in unison; "`yes,' the children chorused"
7. chorus - verb
· sing in a choir
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.