1. choice - noun
· the person or thing chosen or selected; "he was my pick for mayor"
2. choice - noun
· the act of choosing or selecting; "your choice of colors was unfortunate"; "you can take your pick"
3. choice - noun
· one of a number of things from which only one can be chosen; "what option did I have?"; "there is no other alternative"; "my only choice is to refuse"
4. choice - adjective
· of superior grade; "choice wines"; "prime beef"; "prize carnations"; "quality paper"; "select peaches"
5. choice - adjective
· appealing to refined taste; "choice wine"
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.