1. chestnut - noun
· wood of any of various chestnut trees of the genus Castanea
2. chestnut - noun
· any of several attractive deciduous trees yellow-brown in autumn; yield a hard wood and edible nuts in a prickly bur
3. chestnut - noun
· edible nut of any of various chestnut trees of the genus Castanea
4. chestnut - noun
· the brown color of chestnuts
5. chestnut - noun
· a small horny callus on the inner surface of a horse's leg
6. chestnut - noun
· a dark golden-brown or reddish-brown horse
7. chestnut - adjective
· (of hair or feathers) of a golden brown to reddish brown color; "a chestnut horse"; "chestnut hair"
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.