1. cheating - noun
· a deception for profit to yourself
2. cheat - verb
· deprive somebody of something by deceit; "The con-man beat me out of $50"; "This salesman ripped us off!"; "we were cheated by their clever-sounding scheme"; "They chiseled me out of my money"
3. cheat - verb
· defeat someone through trickery or deceit
4. cheat - verb
· engage in deceitful behavior; practice trickery or fraud; "Who's chiseling on the side?"
5. cheat - verb
· be sexually unfaithful to one's partner in marriage; "She cheats on her husband"; "Might her husband be wandering?"
6. cheating - adjective
· not faithful to a spouse or lover; "adulterous husbands and wives"; "a two-timing boyfriend"
7. cheating - adjective
· violating accepted standards or rules; "a dirty fighter"; "used foul means to gain power"; "a nasty unsporting serve"; "fined for unsportsmanlike behavior"
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.