1. chattering - noun
· the rapid series of noises made by the parts of a machine
2. chattering - noun
· the high-pitched continuing noise made by animals (birds or monkeys)
3. chatter - verb
· click repeatedly or uncontrollably; "Chattering teeth"
4. chatter - verb
· cut unevenly with a chattering tool
5. chatter - verb
· talk socially without exchanging too much information; "the men were sitting in the cafe and shooting the breeze"
6. chatter - verb
· speak (about unimportant matters) rapidly and incessantly
7. chatter - verb
· make noise as if chattering away; "The magpies were chattering in the trees"
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.