Dictionary Results for charm|
1. charm - noun
· attractiveness that interests or pleases or stimulates; "his smile was part of his appeal to her"
Synonym(s): appeal, appealingness
2. charm - noun
· a verbal formula believed to have magical force; "he whispered a spell as he moved his hands"; "inscribed around its base is a charm in Balinese"
Synonym(s): spell, magic_spell, magical_spell
Hypernym(s): speech, speech_communication, spoken_communication, spoken_language, language, voice_communication, oral_communication
3. charm - noun
· something believed to bring good luck
Hypernym(s): object, physical_object
4. charm - noun
· (physics) one of the six flavors of quark
Hypernym(s): flavor, flavour
5. charm - verb
· attract; cause to be enamored; "She captured all the men's hearts"
Synonym(s): capture, enamour, trance, catch, becharm, enamor, captivate, beguile, fascinate, bewitch, entrance, enchant
Hypernym(s): attract, appeal
6. charm - verb
· control by magic spells, as by practicing witchcraft
Hypernym(s): control, command
7. charm - verb
· protect through supernatural powers or charms
8. charm - verb
· induce into action by using one's charm; "She charmed him into giving her all his money"
Synonym(s): influence, tempt
or unscramble the word you need to complete that puzzle or to finish that
project or homework!
letters to unscramble the word
synonyms, antonyms and related words
word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
word to find the rhymes
letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.