1. chamber - noun
· a natural or artificial enclosed space
2. chamber - noun
· an enclosed volume in the body; "the chambers of his heart were healthy"
3. chamber - noun
· a room where a judge transacts business
4. chamber - noun
· a deliberative or legislative or administrative or judicial assembly; "the upper chamber is the senate"
5. chamber - noun
· a room used primarily for sleeping
6. chamber - verb
· place in a chamber
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.