1. challenge - noun
· a demanding or stimulating situation; "they reacted irrationally to the challenge of Russian power"
2. challenge - noun
· a call to engage in a contest or fight
3. challenge - noun
· questioning a statement and demanding an explanation; "his challenge of the assumption that Japan is still our enemy"
4. challenge - noun
· a formal objection to the selection of a particular person as a juror
5. challenge - noun
· a demand by a sentry for a password or identification
6. challenge - verb
· take exception to; "She challenged his claims"
7. challenge - verb
· issue a challenge to; "Fischer challenged Spassky to a match"
8. challenge - verb
· ask for identification; "The illegal immigrant was challenged by the border guard"
9. challenge - verb
· raise a formal objection in a court of law
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.