1. certify - verb
· provide evidence for; stand as proof of; show by one's behavior, attitude, or external attributes; "His high fever attested to his illness"; "The buildings in Rome manifest a high level of architectural sophistication"; "This decision demonstrates his sense of fairness"
2. certify - verb
· guarantee payment on; of checks
3. certify - verb
· authorize officially; "I am licensed to practice law in this state"
4. certify - verb
· guarantee as meeting a certain standard; "certified grade AAA meat"
5. certify - verb
· declare legally insane
6. certified - adjective
· endorsed authoritatively as having met certain requirements; "a certified public accountant"
7. certified - adjective
· fit to be certified as insane (and treated accordingly)
8. certified - adjective
· holding appropriate documentation and officially on record as qualified to perform a specified function or practice a specified skill; "a registered pharmacist"; "a registered hospital"
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.