1. car - noun
· a motor vehicle with four wheels; usually propelled by an internal combustion engine; "he needs a car to get to work"
2. car - noun
· a wheeled vehicle adapted to the rails of railroad; "three cars had jumped the rails"
3. car - noun
· the compartment that is suspended from an airship and that carries personnel and the cargo and the power plant
4. car - noun
· where passengers ride up and down; "the car was on the top floor"
5. car - noun
· a conveyance for passengers or freight on a cable railway; "they took a cable car to the top of the mountain"
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.