1. captain - noun
· an officer holding a rank below a major but above a lieutenant
2. captain - noun
· the naval officer in command of a military ship
3. captain - noun
· a policeman in charge of a precinct
4. captain - noun
· an officer who is licensed to command a merchant ship
5. captain - noun
· the leader of a group of people; "a captain of industry"
6. captain - noun
· the pilot in charge of an airship
7. captain - noun
· a dining-room attendant who is in charge of the waiters and the seating of customers
8. captain - verb
· be the captain of a sports team
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.