1. capsule - noun
· a small container
2. capsule - noun
· a pill in the form of a small rounded gelatinous container with medicine inside
3. capsule - noun
· a dry dehiscent seed vessel or the spore-containing structure of e.g. mosses
4. capsule - noun
· a shortened version of a written work
5. capsule - noun
· a structure that encloses a body part
6. capsule - noun
· a spacecraft designed to transport people and support human life in outer space
7. capsule - noun
· a pilot's seat in an airplane that can be forcibly ejected in the case of an emergency; then the pilot descends by parachute
8. capsule - verb
· enclose in a capsule
9. capsule - verb
· put in a short or concise form; reduce in volume; "capsulize the news"
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.