1. canvas - noun
· a heavy, closely woven fabric (used for clothing or chairs or sails or tents)
2. canvas - noun
· an oil painting on canvas fabric
3. canvas - noun
· the setting for a narrative or fictional or dramatic account; "the crowded canvas of history"; "the movie demanded a dramatic canvas of sound"
4. canvas - noun
· a tent made of canvas fabric
5. canvas - noun
· a large piece of fabric (usually canvas fabric) by means of which wind is used to propel a sailing vessel
6. canvas - noun
· the mat that forms the floor of the ring in which boxers or professional wrestlers compete; "the boxer picked himself up off the canvas"
7. canvas - verb
· cover with canvas; "She canvassed the walls of her living room so as to conceal the ugly cracks"
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.