1. cant - noun
· stock phrases that have become nonsense through endless repetition
2. cant - noun
· a slope in the turn of a road or track; the outside is higher than the inside in order to reduce the effects of centrifugal force
3. cant - noun
· a characteristic language of a particular group (as among thieves); "they don't speak our lingo"
4. cant - noun
· insincere talk about religion or morals
5. cant - noun
· two surfaces meeting at an angle different from 90 degrees
6. cant - verb
· heel over; "The tower is tilting"; "The ceiling is slanting"
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.