1. can - noun
· airtight sealed metal container for food or drink or paint etc.
2. can - noun
· the quantity contained in a can
3. can - noun
· a buoy with a round bottom and conical top
4. can - noun
· the fleshy part of the human body that you sit on; "he deserves a good kick in the butt"; "are you going to sit on your fanny and do nothing?"
Synonym(s): buttocks, nates, arse, butt, backside, bum, buns, fundament, hindquarters, hind_end, keister, posterior, prat, rear, rear_end, rump, stern, seat, tail, tail_end, tooshie, tush, bottom, behind, derriere, fanny, ass
5. can - noun
· a plumbing fixture for defecation and urination
6. can - noun
· a room or building equipped with one or more toilets
7. can - verb
· preserve in a can or tin; "tinned foods are not very tasty"
8. can - verb
· terminate the employment of; discharge from an office or position; "The boss fired his secretary today"; "The company terminated 25% of its workers"
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.