1. campaign - noun
· a race between candidates for elective office; "I managed his campaign for governor"; "he is raising money for a Senate run"
2. campaign - noun
· a series of actions advancing a principle or tending toward a particular end; "he supported populist campaigns"; "they worked in the cause of world peace"; "the team was ready for a drive toward the pennant"; "the movement to end slavery"; "contributed to the war effort"
3. campaign - noun
· several related operations aimed at achieving a particular goal (usually within geographical and temporal constraints)
4. campaign - noun
· an overland journey by hunters (especially in Africa)
5. campaign - verb
· run, stand, or compete for an office or a position; "Who's running for treasurer this year?"
6. campaign - verb
· exert oneself continuously, vigorously, or obtrusively to gain an end or engage in a crusade for a certain cause or person; be an advocate for; "The liberal party pushed for reforms"; "She is crusading for women's rights"; "The Dean is pushing for his favorite candidate"
7. campaign - verb
· go on a campaign; go off to war
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.