1. calming - noun
· the act of appeasing (as by acceding to the demands of)
2. calm - verb
· make calm or still; "quiet the dragons of worry and fear"
3. calm - verb
· make steady; "steady yourself"
4. calm - verb
· become quiet or calm, especially after a state of agitation; "After the fight both men need to cool off."; "It took a while after the baby was born for things to settle down again."
5. calm - verb
· cause to be calm or quiet as by administering a sedative to; "The patient must be sedated before the operation"
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.