1. caller - noun
· a social or business visitor; "the room was a mess because he hadn't expected company"
2. caller - noun
· an investor who buys a call option
3. caller - noun
· the bettor in a card game who matches the bet and calls for a show of hands
4. caller - noun
· a person who announces the changes of steps during a dance; "you need a fiddler and a caller for country dancing"
5. caller - noun
· someone who proclaims or summons in a loud voice; "the callers were mothers summoning their children home for dinner"
6. caller - noun
· the person who convenes a meeting; "who is the caller of this meeting?"
7. caller - noun
· the person initiating a telephone call; "there were so many callers that he finally disconnected the telephone"
8. caller - adjective
· providing coolness; "a cooling breeze"; "`caller' is a Scottish term as in `a caller breeze'"
9. caller - adjective
· fresh; "caller fish"
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.