1. button - noun
· a round fastener sewn to shirts and coats etc to fit through buttonholes
2. button - noun
· an electrical switch operated by pressing; "the elevator was operated by push buttons"; "the push beside the bed operated a buzzer at the desk"
3. button - noun
· any of various plant parts that resemble buttons
4. button - noun
· a round flat badge displaying information and suitable for pinning onto a garment; "they passed out campaign buttons for their candidate"
5. button - noun
· a female sexual organ homologous to the penis
6. button - noun
· a device that when pressed will release part of a mechanism
7. button - noun
· any artifact that resembles a button
8. button - verb
· provide with buttons; "button a shirt"
9. button - verb
· fasten with buttons; "button the dress"
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.