Dictionary Results for bust|
1. bust - noun
· a complete failure; "the play was a dismal flop"
Synonym(s): flop, fizzle
2. bust - noun
· the chest of a woman
Hypernym(s): thorax, chest, pectus
3. bust - noun
· a sculpture of the head and shoulders of a person
4. bust - noun
· an occasion for excessive eating or drinking; "they went on a bust that lasted three days"
Synonym(s): tear, binge, bout
Hypernym(s): revel, revelry
5. bust - verb
· ruin completely; "He busted my radio!"
Hypernym(s): destroy, ruin
6. bust - verb
· search without warning, make a sudden surprise attack on; "The police raided the crack house"
Hypernym(s): attack, assail
7. bust - verb
· separate or cause to separate abruptly; "The rope snapped"; "tear the paper"
Synonym(s): tear, rupture, snap
Hypernym(s): separate, disunite, divide, part
8. bust - verb
· go to pieces; "The lawn mower finally broke"; "The gears wore out"; "The old chair finally fell apart completely"
Synonym(s): break, wear, wear_out, fall_apart
Hypernym(s): decay, crumble, dilapidate
9. bust - verb
· break open or apart suddenly and forcefully; "The dam burst"
Hypernym(s): break, separate, split_up, fall_apart, come_apart
10. bust - adjective
· lacking funds; "`skint' is a British slang term"
Synonym(s): broke, skint, stone-broke, stony-broke
or unscramble the word you need to complete that puzzle or to finish that
project or homework!
letters to unscramble the word
synonyms, antonyms and related words
word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
word to find the rhymes
letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.