Dictionary Results for buss|
1. buss - noun
· the act of caressing with the lips (or an instance thereof)
Synonym(s): kiss, osculation
Hypernym(s): touch, touching
2. bus - noun
· a vehicle carrying many passengers; used for public transport; "he always rode the bus to work"
Synonym(s): autobus, coach, charabanc, double-decker, jitney, motorbus, motorcoach, omnibus, passenger_vehicle
3. bus - noun
· the topology of a network whose components are connected by a busbar
Hypernym(s): topology, network_topology
4. bus - noun
· an electrical conductor that makes a common connection between several circuits; "the busbar in this computer can transmit data either way between any two components of the system"
5. bus - noun
· a car that is old and unreliable; "the fenders had fallen off that old bus"
Synonym(s): jalopy, heap
Hypernym(s): car, auto, automobile, machine, motorcar, dysphemism
6. buss - verb
· touch with the lips or press the lips (against someone's mouth or other body part) as an expression of love, greeting, etc.; "The newly married couple kissed"; "She kissed her grandfather on the forehead when she entered the room"
Synonym(s): snog, kiss, osculate
7. bus - verb
· send or move around by bus; "The children were bussed to school"
8. bus - verb
· ride in a bus
9. bus - verb
· remove used dishes from the table in restaurants
Hypernym(s): take_away, take_out
or unscramble the word you need to complete that puzzle or to finish that
project or homework!
letters to unscramble the word
synonyms, antonyms and related words
word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
word to find the rhymes
letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.