1. busy - adjective
· actively or fully engaged or occupied; "busy with her work"; "a busy man"; "too busy to eat lunch"
2. busy - adjective
· overcrowded or cluttered with detail; "a busy painting"; "a fussy design"
3. busy - adjective
· intrusive in a meddling or offensive manner; "an interfering old woman"; "bustling about self-importantly making an officious nuisance of himself"; "busy about other people's business"
4. busy - adjective
· crowded with or characterized by much activity; "a very busy week"; "a busy life"; "a busy street"; "a busy seaport"
5. busy - adjective
· (of facilities such as telephones or lavatories) unavailable for use by anyone else or indicating unavailability; (`engaged' is a British term for a busy telephone line); "her line is busy"; "receptionists' telephones are always engaged"; "the lavatory is in use"; "kept getting a busy signal"
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.