1. burying - noun
· concealing something under the ground
2. bury - verb
· cover from sight; "Afghani women buried under their burkas"
3. bury - verb
· place in a grave or tomb; "Stalin was buried behind the Kremlin wall on Red Square"; "The pharaohs were entombed in the pyramids"; "My grandfather was laid to rest last Sunday"
4. bury - verb
· place in the earth and cover with soil; "They buried the stolen goods"
5. bury - verb
· enclose or envelop completely, as if by swallowing; "The huge waves swallowed the small boat and it sank shortly thereafter"
6. bury - verb
· embed deeply; "She sank her fingers into the soft sand"; "He buried his head in her lap"
7. bury - verb
· dismiss from the mind; stop remembering; "I tried to bury these unpleasant memories"
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.