1. browsing - noun
· reading superficially or at random
2. browsing - noun
· the act of feeding by continual nibbling
3. browse - verb
· shop around; not necessarily buying; "I don't need help, I'm just browsing"
4. browse - verb
· feed as in a meadow or pasture; "the herd was grazing"
5. browse - verb
· look around casually and randomly, without seeking anything in particular; "browse a computer directory"; "surf the internet or the world wide web"
6. browse - verb
· eat lightly, try different dishes; "There was so much food at the party that we quickly got sated just by browsing"
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.