1. broadside - noun
· an advertisement (usually printed on a page or in a leaflet) intended for wide distribution; "he mailed the circular to all subscribers"
2. broadside - noun
· a speech of violent denunciation
3. broadside - noun
· all of the armament that is fired from one side of a warship
4. broadside - noun
· the whole side of a vessel from stem to stern; "the ship was broadside to the dock"
5. broadside - noun
· the simultaneous firing of all the armament on one side of a warship
6. broadside - verb
· collide with the broad side of; "her car broad-sided mine"
7. broadside - adjective
· toward a full side; "a broadside attack"
8. broadside - adverb
· with a side facing an object; "the train hit the truck broadside"; "the wave caught the canoe broadside and capsized it"
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.