1. broadening - noun
· the act of making something wider
2. broadening - noun
· the action of making broader; "the broadening of travel"
3. broadening - noun
· an increase in width
4. broaden - verb
· make broader; "broaden the road"
5. broaden - verb
· extend in scope or range or area; "The law was extended to all citizens"; "widen the range of applications"; "broaden your horizon"; "Extend your backyard"
6. broaden - verb
· vary in order to spread risk or to expand; "The company diversified"
7. broaden - verb
· become broader; "The road broadened"
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.