1. broadcast - noun
· message that is transmitted by radio or television
2. broadcast - noun
· a radio or television show; "did you see his program last night?"
3. broadcast - verb
· broadcast over the airwaves, as in radio or television; "We cannot air this X-rated song"
4. broadcast - verb
· sow over a wide area, especially by hand; "broadcast seeds"
5. broadcast - verb
· cause to become widely known; "spread information"; "circulate a rumor"; "broadcast the news"
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.