1. breathing - noun
· the bodily process of inhalation and exhalation; the process of taking in oxygen from inhaled air and releasing carbon dioxide by exhalation
2. breathe - verb
· draw air into, and expel out of, the lungs; "I can breathe better when the air is clean"; "The patient is respiring"
3. breathe - verb
· be alive; "Every creature that breathes"
4. breathe - verb
· impart as if by breathing; "He breathed new life into the old house"
5. breathe - verb
· allow the passage of air through; "Our new synthetic fabric breathes and is perfect for summer wear"
6. breathe - verb
· utter or tell; "not breathe a word"
7. breathe - verb
· manifest or evince; "She breathes the Christian spirit"
8. breathe - verb
· take a short break from one's activities in order to relax
9. breathe - verb
· reach full flavor by absorbing air and being let to stand after having been uncorked; "This rare Bordeaux must be allowed to breathe for at least 2 hours"
10. breathe - verb
· expel (gases or odors)
11. breathing - adjective
· passing or able to pass air in and out of the lungs normally; sometimes used in combination; "the boy was disappointed to find only skeletons instead of living breathing dinosaurs"; "the heavy-breathing person on the telephone"
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.