Dictionary Results for brand|
1. brand - noun
· a name given to a product or service
Synonym(s): trade_name, brand_name, marque
2. brand - noun
· a recognizable kind; "there's a new brand of hero in the movies now"; "what make of car is that?"
Hypernym(s): kind, sort, form, variety
3. brand - noun
· identification mark on skin, made by burning
Hypernym(s): marker, marking, mark
4. brand - noun
· a piece of wood that has been burned or is burning
5. brand - noun
· a symbol of disgrace or infamy; "And the Lord set a mark upon Cain"--Genesis
Synonym(s): mark, stigma, stain
6. brand - noun
· a cutting or thrusting weapon that has a long metal blade and a hilt with a hand guard
Synonym(s): sword, blade, steel
Hypernym(s): weapon, arm, weapon_system
7. brand - verb
· burn with a branding iron to indicate ownership; of animals
8. brand - verb
· to accuse or condemn or openly or formally or brand as disgraceful; "He denounced the government action"; "She was stigmatized by society because she had a child out of wedlock"
Synonym(s): stigmatize, stigmatise, denounce, mark
9. brand - verb
· mark with a brand or trademark; "when this product is not branded it sells for a lower price"
Synonym(s): trademark, brandmark
Hypernym(s): tag, label, mark
10. brand - verb
· mark or expose as infamous; "She was branded a loose woman"
or unscramble the word you need to complete that puzzle or to finish that
project or homework!
letters to unscramble the word
synonyms, antonyms and related words
word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
word to find the rhymes
letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.