1. brand - noun
· a name given to a product or service
2. brand - noun
· a recognizable kind; "there's a new brand of hero in the movies now"; "what make of car is that?"
3. brand - noun
· identification mark on skin, made by burning
4. brand - noun
· a piece of wood that has been burned or is burning
5. brand - noun
· a symbol of disgrace or infamy; "And the Lord set a mark upon Cain"--Genesis
6. brand - noun
· a cutting or thrusting weapon that has a long metal blade and a hilt with a hand guard
7. brand - verb
· burn with a branding iron to indicate ownership; of animals
8. brand - verb
· to accuse or condemn or openly or formally or brand as disgraceful; "He denounced the government action"; "She was stigmatized by society because she had a child out of wedlock"
9. brand - verb
· mark with a brand or trademark; "when this product is not branded it sells for a lower price"
10. brand - verb
· mark or expose as infamous; "She was branded a loose woman"
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.