1. branch - noun
· a division of some larger or more complex organization; "a branch of Congress"; "botany is a branch of biology"; "the Germanic branch of Indo-European languages"
2. branch - noun
· a division of a stem, or secondary stem arising from the main stem of a plant
3. branch - noun
· a part of a forked or branching shape; "he broke off one of the branches"
4. branch - noun
· a natural consequence of development
5. branch - noun
· a stream or river connected to a larger one
6. branch - noun
· any projection that is thought to resemble a human arm; "the arm of the record player"; "an arm of the sea"; "a branch of the sewer"
7. branch - verb
· grow and send out branches or branch-like structures; "these plants ramify early and get to be very large"
8. branch - verb
· divide into two or more branches so as to form a fork; "The road forks"
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.