1. bourgeois - noun
· a capitalist who engages in industrial commercial enterprise
2. bourgeois - noun
· a member of the middle class
3. bourgeois - adjective
· (according to Marxist thought) being of the property-owning class and exploitive of the working class
4. bourgeois - adjective
· conforming to the standards and conventions of the middle class; "a bourgeois mentality"
5. bourgeois - adjective
· belonging to the middle class
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.