1. bouncing - noun
· rebounding from an impact (or series of impacts)
2. bounce - verb
· spring back; spring away from an impact; "The rubber ball bounced"; "These particles do not resile but they unite after they collide"
3. bounce - verb
· hit something so that it bounces; "bounce a ball"
4. bounce - verb
· move up and down repeatedly
5. bounce - verb
· come back after being refused; "the check bounced"
6. bounce - verb
· leap suddenly; "He bounced to his feet"
7. bounce - verb
· refuse to accept and send back; "bounce a check"
8. bounce - verb
· eject from the premises; "The ex-boxer's job is to bounce people who want to enter this private club"
9. bouncing - adjective
· vigorously healthy; "a bouncing baby"
10. bouncing - adjective
· marked by lively action; "a bouncing gait"; "bouncy tunes"; "the peppy and interesting talk"; "a spirited dance"
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.