1. boss - noun
· a person who exercises control over workers; "if you want to leave early you have to ask the foreman"
2. boss - noun
· a person responsible for hiring workers; "the boss hired three more men for the new job"
3. boss - noun
· a person who exercises control and makes decisions; "he is his own boss now"
4. boss - noun
· a leader in a political party who controls votes and dictates appointments; "party bosses have a reputation for corruption"
5. boss - noun
· a circular rounded projection or protuberance
6. boss - verb
· raise in a relief; "embossed stationery"
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.