Dictionary Results for boss|
1. boss - noun
· a person who exercises control over workers; "if you want to leave early you have to ask the foreman"
Synonym(s): foreman, chief, gaffer, honcho
2. boss - noun
· a person responsible for hiring workers; "the boss hired three more men for the new job"
3. boss - noun
· a person who exercises control and makes decisions; "he is his own boss now"
4. boss - noun
· a leader in a political party who controls votes and dictates appointments; "party bosses have a reputation for corruption"
Synonym(s): party_boss, political_boss
Hypernym(s): politician, politico, pol, political_leader
5. boss - noun
· a circular rounded projection or protuberance
6. bos - noun
· wild and domestic cattle; in some classifications placed in the subfamily Bovinae or tribe Bovini
Synonym(s): Bos, genus_Bos
7. boss - verb
· raise in a relief; "embossed stationery"
Synonym(s): emboss, stamp
Hypernym(s): impress, imprint
8. boss - adjective
· exceptionally good; "a boss hand at carpentry"; "his brag cornfield"
or unscramble the word you need to complete that puzzle or to finish that
project or homework!
letters to unscramble the word
synonyms, antonyms and related words
word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
word to find the rhymes
letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.