1. bone - noun
· rigid connective tissue that makes up the skeleton of vertebrates
2. bone - noun
· the porous calcified substance from which bones are made
3. bone - noun
· a shade of white the color of bleached bones
4. bone - verb
· study intensively, as before an exam; "I had to bone up on my Latin verbs before the final exam"
5. bone - verb
· remove the bones from; "bone the turkey before roasting it"
6. bone - adjective
· consisting of or made up of bone; "a bony substance"; "the bony framework of the body"
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.