1. bomb - noun
· an explosive device fused to explode under specific conditions
2. bomb - noun
· strong sealed vessel for measuring heat of combustion
3. bomb - noun
· an event that fails badly or is totally ineffectual; "the first experiment was a real turkey"; "the meeting was a dud as far as new business was concerned"
4. bomb - verb
· throw bombs at or attack with bombs; "The Americans bombed Dresden"
5. bomb - verb
· fail to get a passing grade; "She studied hard but failed nevertheless"; "Did I fail the test?"
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.