1. bohemian - noun
· a member of a people with dark skin and hair who speak Romany and who traditionally live by seasonal work and fortunetelling; they are believed to have originated in northern India but now are living on all continents (but mostly in Europe, North Africa, and North America)
2. bohemian - noun
· a native or inhabitant of Bohemia in the Czech Republic
3. bohemian - noun
· a nonconformist writer or artist who lives an unconventional life
4. bohemian - adjective
· of or relating to Bohemia or its language or people
5. bohemian - adjective
· unconventional in especially appearance and behavior; "a bohemian life style"
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.