1. blocking - noun
· the act of obstructing or deflecting someone's movements
2. block - verb
· render unsuitable for passage; "block the way"; "barricade the streets"; "stop the busy road"
3. block - verb
· hinder or prevent the progress or accomplishment of; "His brother blocked him at every turn"
4. block - verb
· stop from happening or developing; "Block his election"; "Halt the process"
5. block - verb
· interfere with or prevent the reception of signals; "Jam the Voice of America"; "block the signals emitted by this station"
6. block - verb
· run on a block system; "block trains"
7. block - verb
· interrupt the normal function of by means of anesthesia; "block a nerve"; "block a muscle"
8. block - verb
· shut out from view or get in the way so as to hide from sight; "The thick curtain blocked the action on the stage"; "The trees obstruct my view of the mountains"
9. block - verb
· stamp or emboss a title or design on a book with a block; "block the book cover"
10. block - verb
· obstruct; "My nose is all stuffed"; "Her arteries are blocked"
11. block - verb
· block passage through; "obstruct the path"
12. block - verb
· support, secure, or raise with a block; "block a plate for printing"; "block the wheels of a car"
13. block - verb
· impede the movement of (an opponent or a ball); "block an attack"
14. block - verb
· be unable to remember; "I'm drawing a blank"; "You are blocking the name of your first wife!"
15. block - verb
· shape by using a block; "Block a hat"; "block a garment"
16. block - verb
· shape into a block or blocks; "block the graphs so one can see the results clearly"
17. block - verb
· prohibit the conversion or use of (assets); "Blocked funds"; "Freeze the assets of this hostile government"
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.