1. blister - noun
· a flaw on a surface resulting when an applied substance does not adhere (as an air bubble in a coat of paint)
2. blister - noun
· (botany) a swelling on a plant similar to that on the skin
3. blister - noun
· (pathology) an elevation of the skin filled with serous fluid
4. blister - verb
· get blistered; "Her feet blistered during the long hike"
5. blister - verb
· subject to harsh criticism; "The Senator blistered the administration in his speech on Friday"; "the professor scaled the students"; "your invectives scorched the community"
6. blister - verb
· cause blisters to form on; "the tight shoes and perspiration blistered her feet"
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.